Irritrol 2600TF 1" in. FPT Angle Valve with Flow Control
The IrritrolÂ® 2400 Series globe and 2600 Series angle valves are popular with users because of the convenience of their threaded bonnets, the reliability of their double-beaded diaphragm and the durability of their heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC construction. Fast and easy to install and service, these 1-inch residential plastic valves offer an encapsulated solenoid, internal/external bleed, an optional flow control feature, and are available in multiple configurations.
- Threaded bonnet design
- Allows easy servicing without removal from the system
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE® diaphragm
- Ensures a leak-proof seal
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Allows for manual operation
- Full stainless-steel metering system
- Allows for consistent valve operation
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Durable, long-term performance
- Available in multiple configurations - female NPT, slip, male x male and male x barb
- Will handle all regional installation variances (2600 available with NPT threads only)
- Buna-N valve seat seal
- Floating bleed tube allows thermal expansion without affecting performance
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
- Five-year warranty
- Flow range: .25-30 GPM
- Pressure range: 10-150 psi
- Solenoid: 24 V ac
- Inrush volt-amp: 24 V ac-9.6 VA
- Inrush current: .4 amp
- Holding volt-amp: 24 V ac-4.8 VA
- Holding current: .2 amp
over 2 years ago
10 months ago
8 months ago
7 months ago
They worked great for me.
If you look at this link the replacement part are listed. You can get the diaphragm assembly and solenoid
2. where is the inlet side ?
3. does this valve loose pressure due the angle of discharge as compared to the 2400 straight valve ?