Rain Bird VBSPRH Super Jumbo Valve Box, SPR ASSY W/Green Lid
Valve boxes shall be used as durable, rigid enclosures for valves or other irrigation system components requiring subsurface protection for installation or maintenance. The valve box shall be made of structural foam HDPE resin that is resistant to UV light, weather, moisture and chemical action of soils.
Valve box body shall be composed of 100% recycled HDPE.
The super jumbo rectangular body shall have knock-outs molded into the sides that can be readily removed. The knock-outs shall remain an integral part of the body unless removed to run pipes or wires through the valve box.
The valve box shall have corrugated sides. The valve box shall have a grooved feature on one side, just below the lid at the top of the box, for inserting a shovel blade or other prying tool to provide easy lid removal. This is useful following compaction of the surrounding soil or after the eventual accumulation of thatch over the valve box.
Boxes shall have a stepped feature on the bottom that securely interlocks two boxes together when mated bottom-to-bottom for use in a deep installation.
Lids shall have beveled edges to minimize potential damage from lawn equipment. Lids shall be clearly marked with the words Irrigation Control Valve molded onto the top. Lids shall have a marking area measuring at least 6.0" by 2.0" that is suitable for branding or other means of identification.
The locking bolt, washer and clip shall be made of stainless steel.
The valve box shall be manufactured by Rain Bird Corporation, Glendora, California
This image shows the typical installation of a standard valve box. This image does not depict a VBSPRH Super Jumbo Valve Box.
- Include 2 Hex Locking Bolts
- Top Opening: 22.5" x 13.0"
- Maximum Top: 27.2" x 17.8"
- Bottom Opening: 28.8" x 19.5"
- Maximum Bottom: 33.1" x 23.9"
- Height: 15.0"
- 13 Total Knock-outs
- 4 knock-outs on one side
- 3 knock-outs all other sides
- Fits up to 3.5" diameter pipe
- Knock-out dimensions: 7" x 3.8"
Features & Benefits
- Rain Bird's VB Series Valve Boxes combine strength and stability with unique features that save contractors time and money
- Available in multiple sizes and shapes to provide the right fit for any application
- Wide flange bases and corrugated sides protect valves by offering maximum durability, compression strength and stability under heavy loads
- Smart lid design with no holes to minimize pest access
- Double-locking lid
- Lids also have beveled edges that minimize the potential for damage from lawn equipment while allowing for easier hand and shovel access.
- Body is made from 100 percent recycled materials, making them earth-friendly and LEED compliant.
- Pipe-hole knockouts designed to fit with most pipe configurations are built into the sides of the valve box for easy pipe placement with little need for time-consuming, tedious cutting.
- The knockouts can be slid back into place to keep backfill dirt from entering the valve box.
- For larger and deeper applications, valve box extension models and bottom-to-bottom stacking and interlocking capabilities provide installation flexibility.
1 year ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
2 months ago