Hydro-Rain PVCL-BVL-TOOL PVC-Lock Pipe Bevel Tool
This tool is used to bevel the edge of any pipe you wish to insert into a blu-lock fitting. It simply shaves off a portion of the end of the pipe, making it easier to align and fit inside the fitting.
Simple press the tool up against the end of the pipe and turn it with your hand applying pressure. In only a few seconds you are ready to go!
- Built for Speed Advantages: Patent Pending "Push-and-Go" Design - 100% tool and chemical free approach that cuts installation time in half or more.
- Built for Green Advantages: PVC-Lock® Fittings are Chemical Free - Glueless, tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew.
- Patent Pending Retaining System: Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Swivels on the Pipe: After installation PVC-Lock® fittings can swivel 360° around the pipe allowing easy sprinkler head orientation and adjustment.
- Universal: For use with all brands of Schedule 40 and 80, and Class PVC pipe.
- Removable & Reusable: On-site sizing adjustments are easy using the PVC-Lock® removal tool.
- Pressure Rate: Use on either side of the irrigation valve.
- PVC-Lock® Lateral Pipe Fittings:
- Max working pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR at 68° F (20° C)
- Burst Pressure: 600 PSI (41.4 BAR)
- Working Pressure: 0 - 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Certifications: IAPMO IGC 300-2013
When PVC pipe is inserted to the Pipe Stop, the o-ring seals around the pipe and the stainless steel ring "locks" the pipe in place. The fitting with fully inserted pipe creates a permanent, leak-free connection.