Blazing Waterproof Small
Both waterproof and corrion proof, this pre-filled with petroleum grease wire connector is great for use with low voltage landscape lighting and or sprinkler systems. The wire nut comes with a yellow nut for wire splicing.
- Waterproof and corrosion proof
- Pre-filled with petroleum grease that never hardens
- Easy latch lid provides strain relief; includes yellow nut for wire splicing
- Yellow nut is UL Listed and flame retardant
- Manufacturer approved for direct bury
- For use in irrigation systems and low voltage lighting applications
Product Specifications & Measurements
- Max. Voltage: 30V, 10AMPS
- Connector Size: 2" x 1.125"
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper
- Wire Range: Min #24/Max #18
- Temperature Rating: 90°C (194°F)
- Silicone Sealant Temperature: -40°F to 400°F
- A - 1.822"
- B - 1.133"
- C - 0.810"
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Strip wires 3/4" and group bare wire ends together. Do not pre-twist solid wire. You must pre-twist stranded wire. If using both wire types, you must wrap stranded wire around untwisted solid wires.
- Insert wires through flexible sealing fingers and bend bare wire ends together into either "V-Channel." With proper 3/4" strip length, wire tips just reach to edge of round hole below "V".
- Separate connector, removing plastic "link" or "leg" from inner sleeve. Push inner sleeve into pre-filled outer sleeve until double-locked. Prefilled silicone fully waterproofs the connection. Do not reuse.
over 2 years ago