Hydro-Rain PVCL-444-010 1 in. PVCL x PVCL x Spigot Manifold Tee
With the successful introduction of our PVC-Lock® push-on fittings, Hydro-Rain® saw a need with contractors to directly connect our fittings to valves. Thus, the 1 in. PVC-Lock® Manifold Tee was introduced - Incorporating all the highly engineered attributes of our PVC-Lock® fittings. The 1 in. PVC-Lock x MIPT x Spigot configuration allows direct connection to the valve and potential serial connections to other valves. Using PVC-Lock® fittings allows you to "lose the glue" and reduces traditional installation times by over 50%. With PVC-Lock® you'll leave your project with clean hands and a clear conscience knowing that your installation crew and the environment are being protected from harmful chemicals.
Features & Benefits
- Patent Pending Retaining System -Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Swivels on the Pipe - After installation, PVC-Lock manifold fittings can swivel 360 Degrees around the pipe allowing easy valve maintenance and repair.
- Universal - For use with all brands of Schedule 40 and 80, and Class PVC pipe.
- Removable & Reusable - On-site sizing adjustments are easy using the PVC-Lock removal tool.
- Mainline Rated - For use on either side of the irrigation valve.
- PVC-Lock Lateral Pipe Fittings:
- Max working pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR at 68° F (20° C)
- Burst Pressure: 600 PSI (41.4 BAR)
- Working Pressure: 0 - 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
*Warning: For cold water outdoor irrigation connections only. Do not insert fingers. Use only PVC pipe with PVC-Lock fittings. Ensure that pipe and fittings are free of dirt and debris prior to inserting the pipe into fitting.
Manuals and Literature
over 2 years ago