Hunter Brass Valve with Filter Sentry
The High-End IBV Brass Valve Was Designed For The Rigors Of A Commercial Site
Constructed from solid brass to provide years of trouble-free operation in any water condition, the Hunter IBV is a valve created for the fiercest conditions found on a commercial site. Featuring a brass body and bonnetâ€”built to handle up to 220 PSIâ€”the IBV also boasts a sturdy stainless steel flow control stem. The IBV was designed from the ground up to incorporate many of the industry-leading features found in Hunter valves including the solenoid and ICV diaphragm. Add in a pair of options and provide the IBV with an even higher degree of dependable performance: the Accu-Sync pressure regulator maintains constant downstream pressure and the Filter Sentryâ„¢ system keeps the valve free of debris found in reclaimed water or ponds. Built to withstand the rigors of high-pressure situations, the IBV is the commercial-grade valve solution for years of reliable operation.
Heavy-Duty Flow Control
Maximize efficiency and prolong the lift of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone. Included stainless steel stem and a brass control knob with manual "On" vent port.
Filter Sentry scours the filter clean with a wiper that slides up and covers the entire screen when the valve opens. Even more, the wiper continues to scrub the filter's upper part during valve operation. Filter Sentry acan be added after the valve is installed as well.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy "at the valve" activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design assures leak free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all condistions
- Optional DC latching solenoid enable Hunter's battery-powered controllers.
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 5 years