King Innovation Medium
UL Listed and with a 600V rated capability, this waterproof /corrosion-proof connector stands up to UV treatments and is impact-resistant, perfect for low voltage lighting or two-wire decoded system applications.
- UL Listed and 600V Rated
- Waterproof and corrosion proof
- Patented snap fit lid provides strain relief
- UV and impact resistant
- Excellent for above ground and direct bury applications
- Pre-filled with silicone that never hardens
- Two part system includes Gorilla Nuts Red/Yellow Cushion Grip Wire Connector and silicone filled tube
- Perfect for low voltage lighting or two-wire decoder system applications
Product Specifications & Measurements
- Max. Voltage: 600V max. building wire (1000V max. signs or luminaries)
- Connector Size: 3 11/16" x 1 1/2" x 1 3/16"
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper
- Wire Range: Min #22/Max #8
- Temperature Rating: -105°C (221° F)
- Silicone Sealant Temperature: -45°F to 400°F
- UL Designation:GT2
- A - 3.67"
- B - 1.18"
- C - 1.50"
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Strip wires 5/8" (15.9 mm).
- Pre-twisting unnecessary. Hold stripped wires together with ends of insulation even. Lead stranded wires slightly.
- Align any frayed strands or conductors.
- Firmly push wires into twist-on connector and screw connector clockwise onto wire until tight.
- Insert the splice to the bottom of the sealant filled tube.
- Position wires into wire channels.
- Wipe any sealant around opening and conductors.
- Close lid ensuring latch is secured.
Note: If having difficulty getting the twiston connector down into the tube when using small gauge wires, use a thin, nonconductive object to push the connector to the bottom of the tube. Upon removal of the object, wipe sealant in and around opening created by the non-conductive object.
over 2 years ago
8 months ago
over 2 years ago