King Innovation Dry Crimp
Pre-Filled Medium Wire Connector
This crimp style wire connector has a protective housing that contains dielectric silicone sealant to protect and makes it waterproof splice. This connector is quick and secure, ready for installation. This connector is perfect for irrigation systems and or low voltage light applications.
- Crimp style wire connector
- Copper crimp with protective housing
- Protective housing contains dielectric silicone sealant to protect and waterproof splice
- Holes in connector housing seal around wire to protect silicone from escaping and continuously encapsulate splice
- Two crimp sizes available to cover a wire range from #18 - #10 AWG
- Item sold with both filled and unfilled housing
- Silicone sealant also available sold separately
- Manufacturer approved for direct bury
- Quick, secure connections
- Allows installer to test connection prior to waterproofing splice
- For use in irrigation systems and low voltage lighting applications
Product Specifications & Measurements
- Max. Voltage: 50V
- Connector Size: 0.90" (22.9mm) x 1.45" (36.8mm)
- Wire Type: Copper
- Wire Range: Min #18 / Max #10
- Silicone Sealant Temperature: -45°F (-43°C) to 400°F (200°C)
- A - 0.90"
- B - 1.45"
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Insert conductors through ports in base of body.
- Strip conductors.
- Align any frayed strands or conductors, twist stripped conductors together, and insert into crimp sleeve.
- Using an indent type crimping tool, crimp sleeve and trim excess bare wire.
- Fill plug with 20248 sealant (sold separately).
- Push conductors fully into plug.
- Insert plug into body until it snaps in place.
over 2 years ago
over 4 years ago
5 months ago
over 3 years ago
over 2 years ago