A little goes a long way. Like, a really long way.
When insect pests call for full-scale response, you need a straightforward solution you can trust. Our easy-to-use measuring cap makes it simple to get just the right amount of concentrate for the job. Measure the product using the label application rate of 4 fluid ounces of concentrate per gallon of water. Pour the measured concentrate into your sprayer, add the appropriate amount of water, and mix well. Sevin Insect Killer Concentrate kills more than 500 insect pests by contact and keeps protecting for up to three months.+ Kill and control unwanted insects in ornamental and edible gardens, lawns and other areas around your home.
How To Use
- Use at the first sign of insect pests or where they are expected to appear.
- Use with a pump-style tank sprayer (best for spot treatments) or a dial-style hose-end sprayer (best for large areas).
- Shake well. Measure the recommended amount of concentrate using the easy-to-use measuring cap.
- Pour the concentrate into your sprayer, add the corresponding amount of water, and mix well.
- Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces, stems and branches until thoroughly wet.
- Apply on calm, rain-free days, so spray won't drift or wash away.
- Follow recommended pre-harvest intervals for treating edible crops.
- Do not use on tall trees. Consider hiring a professional for trees taller than 10 feet.
- When spraying large areas, start at the farthest point and work backward to avoid contact with wet spray.
- Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- Read the product label for listed pests, and follow application instructions thoroughly.
- Kills over 500 listed pests
- Protects over 250 fruits and vegetables
- For use on home fruit & vegetable gardens, ornamental & flower gardens, lawns and around the home perimeter
- Kills by contact and keeps protecting up to 3 months