PRO48K Solenoid Activator/Chatterbox Kit
The Pro48K Multi-Function Irrigation System Test Kit is a complete portable, battery-operated irrigation system diagnostic kit priced for ownership. This kit consists of a Pro48 Solenoid Activator, the Pro210F Tone Probe and a Pro21 soft carrying case.
A Powerful Workhorse Testing Kit For Any Contractor
Pro210F Tone Probe & Pro48 Solenoid Activator - Together with the Pro210F Tone Probe, the Pro48 can transmit a tracing tone and identify wires using traditional tone/probe methods. Operation is simple, as LEDs indicate tests and conditions.
Pro21 Carrying Case - Both the Pro48 and the Pro210F units can be kept in this durable soft zippered carrying case.
- Portable, battery operated irrigation system tester and solenoid activator
- Tests voltage/current from the timer
- Activates solenoids
- Tests solenoids for continuity
- Chatters the solenoid for location of valve
- Sends tone to identify wires
- NOT intended to be used for tracing, locating, or following wire that is UNDERGROUND.
Pro48 Multi-Function Irrigation Test Tool
- Power Requirements: Two 9V Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: 3 hours continuous
- Voltage Output: 36VDC peak
- Voltage Protection: 28VAC
Pro210F Advanced Tone Probe
- One-button tracking of wire tracing tone
- Bright white LED headlights for probing in dim locations
- Two tracing modes: Normal or noise rejecting (1 kHz-only-detect for use with Pro48 abd Pro110
- Volume control
- Uses 4AA batteries for 200+ hours of life (not included)
over 3 years ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
Unfortunately, because it did not serve the purpose that I purchased it for I give it the one star rating.
6 months ago
I have not used the solenoid chatter function, but I've heard from other sprinkler contractors that this also works well for its intended purpose. As a full-time sprinkler repair specialist, I am 100 percent satisfied with the quality and ease of use of the product.