Precision Technology at its Finest
The Pro800D Underground Wire and Valve Locator for sprinkler and irrigation professionals sets a new standard for features and functionality. The Pro800D replaces the best selling Pro800 locator, modifying the transmitter battery power from rechargeable to 8 D cell batteries.
Incorporating all of the features of the standard Pro700, the technologically advanced Pro800D offers several features you simply can't find in other similarly priced wire and sprinkler valve locators:
- 20% more transmitter power
- Wireless broadcast mode for simple cable connection
- AC interference/buzz removal
- Null or peak tracking receiver/wand
Underground Wire and Valve Location Beyond Expectations
With the Pro800D, Armada Technologies has revolutionized the way we track and trace underground sprinkler wires and lost solenoids. With a combination of high performance and affordability, the Pro800D along with it's predecessor, the Pro800, has dominated the irrigation blogs, message boards and distributor counters because it can do what no other wire and valve locator can do!
- Ergonomic, Light Wand Design
- Membrane Switch Technology
- Low Battery and Power LEDs
- Unlimited Tracking Distance in Wireless/Broadcast Mode
- Audio or Analog Meter Response Indicator
- Null or Peak Tracking
- Power output - 950v P-P
- Transmitter battery - 8 D Cell Alkaline
- Receiver battery - 1 9v square (included)
- Distance - up to 4,000 feet
- Depth - up to 8 feet
- Weight - 8 pounds (entire contents)
- Warranty - 12 months from date of purchase
3 months ago
3 months ago
Thanks so much!
Just wanted to try and help you out with your question. I have been in irrigation for almost 10 years and I am the Irrigation manager for a large company. We use these units daily and I have had the 800d since they came out and this particular unit does not require the clamp on irrigation wiring. I believe there is another unit Armada makes that uses the clamp but it is for regular 110V plus wiring. I am not an electrician but I have never needed one for it to operate properly on irrigation systems.
Hope this helps,
It"s a very useful tool, If you are a beginner it takes a litter time to get familiar and confortable on how it works. We have a very big property and It has work very well for us.
Do you ship to Perth Western Australia. if so what would be the freight charge?