Greenlee G-508S Wire Finder / Mini Locator
Used to trace energized or degenerated wires in walls and drop ceilings.
- Determines the approximate depth of a wire before digging begins
- Transmitter and receiver are fully-adjustable for accurate locating
- Reliable results on buried cables to depths of 3' and lengths up to 1000'
- Quick-change test leads for use in any industry, even international power outlets
- Voltage protection allows use on live AC circuits
- Automatic shutoff prevents accidental battery discharge
- Made in the USA
- Power Requirements (1) 9V each (transmitter and receiver, included)
- Transmitter 35 hours nominal
- Receiver 20 hours nominal
- Transmitter Frequency 447.5kHz
- Transmitter Power 9Vp-p (11mW)
- Voltage Protection 240VAC/500VDC
- Transmitter/Receiver - high impact ABS plastic
- Case - vacuum formed polyethylene
- Transmitter - 4" x 2.3" x 1"
- Receiver - 6" x 2.35" x 1"
- Case - 9.5" x 8" x 3"
5 Stars, 4 Stars , 3 Stars , 2 Stars , 1 Star
5.0 / 5.0
Great device, located all valves
Easy to use and excellent built quality, made in USA. I believe this is one of the original devices of this type, . . . I've had mine about 15 years and it's still going strong.
September 8, 2014