Greenlee G-24BK Station Master Pro Kit
- Troubleshoot irrigation systems
- Activate and cycle solenoids
- Test solenoids for continuity
- Send tone to identify wires
- Measure clock voltage
- Low battery indication
- Easy-to-understand LEDs
- Test leads with "Bed-of-Nails" and piercing Pin Clips
- 1-year limited warranty
- Battery: 9 V Alkaline
- Battery Life: 3 HR Continuous
- Includes: 700C Carrying Case
- Maximum Distance Range To Activate One Solenoid: 12 AWG Loop 3000.000 - 13000.000 FT, 14 AWG Loop 2000.000 - 8500.000 FT
- 18 AWG Loop 500.000 - 3000.000 FT
- Minimum Battery While Testing: 10.5 VDC
- Minimum Voltage For Clock LED: 15 VAC
- Replacement Part: 700C Carrying Case
- Solenoid Circuit Recharge: 2.5 S
- StorageOperatingTemperature: 32 - 122 DEG F
- Sub Brand: Station Master
- Type: Pro
- Voltage Rating: 28 VAC
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 5 answers
Why did you choose this?
is this better than the armada? My Armada fell apart....looking for something more durable
BEST ANSWER: I work at Armada. All our items have 12 month warranties. If you have a problem, or anyone who may be reading this, please call us for immediate repair or replacement. We guarantee 3 days or less in house to fix anything we make. Sorry your experience was not as expected, but call us and will take care of it.
Hey can I get this item (that I already ordered) for the contractor price, now that you approved me?
is this good for chatter on 2 wire systems?
How sensitive is the Greenlee 24BK Station Master Pro Kit? Using the 24B toner, would the 200EP Amplifier be able to locate an irrigation wire underground? How deep may it be able to locate a wire underground? Thanks.