Blazing BL-5010 Replacement Blades For Switch Blade Cutter
High strength stainless replacement steel blades for the Switch Blade Pro.
- PTFE Coated Blade: High strength stainless steel blade, coated with a high grade PTFE coating to ensure the smoothest cut
- Comfort Fit Handle: Designed to conform to the contour of your hand
- Quick Release Blade: Simple push button blade release allows for the fastest blade swap on the market
- SB-5000 Switch Blade Cutters purchased separately
Quick Release Blade Replacement Instructions
Removing the old blade:
Open cutter by pulling handles apart. Push the Hex shaped bolt in the center of the cutter to release the blade. Pull blade out of the cutter while pressing the Hex bolt.
Installing the new blade:
Open cutter by pulling handles apart. Push the Hex shaped bolt in the center of the cutter. Slide new blade into the slot on the cutter while pressing the Hex bolt with the sharp edge facing the cutter.
Maximum Cutting Diameters:
- Rubber hose and tubing 1-1/2"
- Polyethylene Pipe 1-1/2"
- PVC (class 200 & 160) 1-1/4"
Pipe Cutting Instructions
Squeeze handles together while rotating the cutter. Continue to squeeze and rotate handles up and down throughout cut. Do not snap at the end of the cut; rotate handles until cut is complete.