Weld-OnÂ® 710â„¢ PVC
Regular bodied, very fast setting, Low VOC PVC cement for all classes and schedules with interference fit through 2" in. (63 mm) diameter (except Schedule 80). Specially formulated for irrigation piping. Also suitable for electrical conduit, pool & spa and plumbing, including PVC foam core pipe.
- Product: Weld-On 710 PVC
- Available Colors: Clear
- Max Recommended Pipe Size (Interference Fit): 2" in. (63 mm)
- Relative Set Time: Very Fast
- Applicable Performance Specification: ASTM D 2564, NSF/ANSI 14, NSF/ANSI 61
- Classes, Schedules & Types: All Type PVC (Not for Sch. 80 - PN 10 higher)
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Available sizes: Â½ pint, 1 Pint & 1 Quart
WELD-ONÂ® 710â„¢ is a clear, low VOC emission, regular bodied, fast setting, high strength PVC solvent cement for all classes and schedules, except Schedule 80. It is used for pipe and fitting with an interference fit through 2" inch (63 mm) diameter.
WELD-ON 710 is for use on all types of PVC plastic pipe applications, Type I and Type II. It is suitable for use with potable water pressure systems, irrigation, turf, conduit, sewer, drain, waste and vent systems. Ideal for irrigation piping. Detailed directions on making solvent cemented joints are printed on the container label. An installation DVD/CD covering solvent cementing is available. It not only describes the basic principles of solvent cementing, but also covers the handling, storage and use of our products. It is highly recommended that the installer review the instructions supplied by the pipe and fitting manufacturer.
NOTE: WELD-ON solvent cements must never be used in a PVC system using or being tested by compressed air or gases; including air-over-water booster.
This product is available in Â¼ pint (118 ml), Â½ pint (237 ml), pint (473 ml), quart (946 ml) and gallon (3.785 l) metal cans. For detailed information on containers and applicators, see our current Price List.
Standards and Certification Listings
- Meets ASTM D 2564 Standard
- Meets SCAQMD Rule 1168/316A
- Compliant with LEEDÂ® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). When using this Weld-On low VOC product, credit can be claimed for LEED Green Building Rating System - Indoor Environmental Quality.
- Listed by NSF International for compliance with ASTM D 2564, NSF/ANSI Standard 14, and NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for use on potable water, drain, waste, vent and sewer applications.
- Listed by IAPMO for compliance with ASTM D 2564 and applicable sections of the latest edition of the Uniform Plumbing CodeÂ®.
- Color: Clear
- Resin: PVC
- Specific Gravity: 0.910 Â± 0.04
- Brookfield Viscosity: Minimum 90 cP @ 73Â° Â± 2Â°F (23Â° Â± 1Â°C)