Weld-OnÂ® 750â„¢ HOTWELD
Medium bodied, fast setting, high strength, Low VOC PVC solvent cement. It is suitable for use on rigid PVC with interference fit Sch. 40 thru 6" in. (160 mm) and Sch. 80 thru 4" in. (110 mm). Premium, hot blue formulation for irrigation, DWV, pool & spa, plumbing and non-pressure application.
- Product: Weld-OnÂ® 750â„¢ HOTWELD
- Available Colors: Blue
- Max Recommended Pipe Size (Interference Fit): 6" in. (160 mm), 4" in. (110 mm), Sch. 80 â€“ PN 10 & 16
- Relative Set Time: Fast
- Applicable Performance Specification: ASTM D 2564, NSF/ANSI 14, NSF/ANSI 61
- Classes, Schedules & Types: All Rigid PVC
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Available sizes: Â½ pint, 1 Pint & 1 Quart
WELD-ONÂ® 750â„¢ HOTWELD is a blue, low VOC emission, medium bodied, fast setting PVC solvent cement for use on rigid PVC pipe and fittings.
WELD-ON 750 HOTWELD is suitable for use on rigid PVC with interference fit Schedule 40 thru 6 inches (160mm) and Schedule 80 thru 4 inches (110mm). It is suitable for use in irrigation, pool, and plumbing applications and can be used in wet conditions. 750 HOTWELD may be used without primer on Schedule 40 pipe and fittings if local code permits.
This product is available in Â¼ pint (118 ml), Â½ pint (237 ml), pint (473 ml), quart (946 ml) and gallon (3.785 l) metal cans. For detailed information on containers and applicators, see our current Price List.
Standards and Certification Listings
- Meets ASTM D2564 Standard
- Meets SCAQMD Rule 1165/316A
- Compliant with LEEDÂ® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). When using this Weld-On low VOC product, credit can be claimed for LEED Green Building Rating System â€“ Indoor Environmental Quality.
- Listed by NSF International for compliance with ASTM D 2564, NSF/ANSI Standard 14, and NSF/ ANSI Standard 61 for use on potable water, drain, waste, vent and sewer applications.
- Listed by IAPMO for compliance with ASTM D 2564 and applicable sections of the latest edition of the Uniform Plumbing CodeÂ®
- Color: Blue
- Resin: PVC
- Specific Gravity: 0.962 Â± 0.04 @ 73Â°F (23Â°C)
- Brookfield Viscosity: Minimum 500 cP @ 73Â° Â± 2Â°F (23Â° Â± 1Â°C)