Rain Bird 1800 Bundle 45 PSI Presurre Regulated Spray Head with Seal-A-Matic with R-VAN14 4 in.
Pop-Up Height: 4 in.
Check Valve: SAM
- Nozzle Installed: RVAN14
Features & Benefits
Rain Bird R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles provide water efficiency and design flexibility. R-VANs feature rotating stream technology which uniformly delivers water at a low precipitation rate, significantly reducing runoff and erosion.
Retrofitting standard spray nozzles with R-VANs can reduce flow by up to 60% and improve water efficiency by up to 30%. Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily adjusted by hand with no tools required.
- Matched precipitation rates across radius and arcs simplify the design process
- Adjust arc and radius without tools
- A pull-up to flush feature keeps the nozzle clear of dirt and debris
- Color coded for easy identification of R-VAN model
- Low precipitation rate reduces runoff and erosion
- Maintains efficient performance at high operating pressures without misting or fogging
- Compatible with all models of Rain Bird spray bodies in addition to a wide variety of risers and adapters
- Installing with Rain Bird 5000 MPR Series Rotors allows for matched precipitation in installations from 8 to 35 (2.4m to 10.7m)
- Three year trade warranty
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment. Additionally, the pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess flow-by which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
- Two piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability.
- Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Side and bottom inlets featured on 1806 and 1812 models.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Pressure Range: 30 to 55 psi (2.1 to 3.8 bar)
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 45 psi (3.1 bar)
- Spacing: 8 to 14 (2.4 to 4.3m)
- Adjustments: Arc and radius should be adjusted while water is running
Specifications for RVAN14
- The R-VAN nozzle shall have a variable arc that is adjustable without a tool at specified operating pounds per square inch (bar).
- The R-VAN nozzle shall have a radius that is adjustable without a tool at specified operating pounds per square inch (bar).