Rain Bird 1800 Bundle Spray Head with R-VAN24F 4 in.
Features & Benefits
Rotary Nozzles provide unsurpassed design flexibility and highly efficient water distribution from 8 to 14 feet. Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles help reduce water waste and make it easier to design systems. The Rotary Nozzle is a truly remarkable innovation with a low precipitation rate, highly uniform distribution, and increased radius range, all in a nozzle which fits on a Rain Bird spray head.
Fewer zones, faster installs System complexity and cost are reduced because more heads can be installed per zone. Rotary Nozzles can also be zoned with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles. Efficient water distribution multiple rotating streams deliver close-in watering and even coverage throughout the radius range. The low precipitation rate significantly reduces wasteful run-off and erosion.
Ultimate retrofit solution low flow rate and an expanded radius of throw solve existing spray zone inefficiencies caused by diminished pressure or stretched spacing.
- 17-24 ft full-circle pattern rotary nozzle
- Low precipitation rate 0.60 in/hr (15,2 mm/hr) reduces run-off and erosion
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range
- Matched precipitation rate across radii and pattern simplify the design process
- Matched precipitation rate with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles allow MPR irrigation designs from 13' to 35'
- With approximately 60% less flow than conventional spray nozzles, Rotary Nozzles allow more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost
- Maintains highly efficient performance throughout the 20-55 psi pressure range, with no misting or fogging at high pressures
- Stainless steel radius reduction screw allows reduction down to 17' to accommodate varying landscape needs
- Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles offer color-coded top plugs to help you quickly identify the arc/pattern
- Color-coded radius adjustment plugs for easier identification
Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment. Additionally, the pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess flow-by which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.