Rain Bird Pressure Compensating Modules:
Point-Source Medium-Flow Emitters for Watering Larger Shrubs and Trees.
The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman tool . (PC-05, PC-07, PC-10, PC-12, PC-18, PC-24)
Widest selection of pressure-compensating emitters, with 6 flow rates and 2 inlet options.
- Flow: 5 to 24 gph (18.93 to 90.84 l/h)
- Pressure: 10 to 50 psi (0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Required filtration: 100-mesh (150-micron)
Shown here with PC-Diffuser Cap.Sold Separately.
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters.
- Flow rates from 5 to 24 gph (18.93 to 90.84 l/h)
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (10 to 50 psi; 0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Available with 2 different inlets:
- Self-piercing barbs for quick one-step emitter insertion into 1/2" or 3/4" drip tubing.
- 10-32 threaded inlet that easily threads into a PolyFlex Riser, 10-32 Thread adapter or 1800 Xeri-Bubbler Adapter.
- Inlet and outlet barbs securely retain 1/4" Distribution Tubing (XQ)
- Robust design; durable plastic construction is UV-resistant and color-coded to identify flow rate.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $4.12$7.62you save 46%Sku:06-021-B10
- on sale $4.12$7.62you save 46%Sku:06-020-B10
- on sale $5.57$10.40you save 46%Sku:06-016-B10