Rain Bird HE-VAN Series Adjustable Nozzle
Variable Arc Spray Nozzle
Rain Bird HE-VAN nozzles offer even coverage throughout the spray pattern, delivering a healthy, beautiful landscape. Gentle close‑in watering eliminates dry spots around the spray head. HE-VAN nozzles use an innovative series of ramps to precisely direct the flow of water for consistent, even coverage. These nozzles have a tactile touch, which helps hold the arc in place and prevent it from drifting over time. HE-VAN nozzles also generate large wind-resistant water droplets that prevent misting and airborne evaporation, so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place.
Just like changing to a low-flow shower head, homeowners can save water by upgrading to HE-VAN nozzles. The high efficiency of the HE-VAN nozzle allows you to shorten your sprinkler run times by up to 35%, saving you water and money. Even coverage makes them the perfect choice for homeowners looking to conserve water while maintaining a healthy beautiful landscape. Superior coverage saves water. That’s ultimately what makes the HE-VAN a better choice over any other variable arc nozzle on the market.
Rain Bird® VAN Nozzles can be adjusted to the exact pattern of your lawn, ensuring your landscape will be precisely watered, so you don't need to worry about it. They are ideal for oddly shaped corners and smaller grassy areas around sidewalks and driveways; they can also be used for watering flowerbeds or shrubs. A complete line of VAN nozzles is available covering a range from 3-18 feet.
Now available in popular 8', 10', 12’, and 15’ radii, HE-VAN nozzles also offer matched precipitation with Rain Bird® MPR and U-Series nozzles.
- Easy arc adjustment from 0° to 360° for 10-, 12-, 15-, and 18-VAN; 0° to 330° for 4-, 6- and 8-VAN.
- The textured base and collar are easy to grip, even when wet.
- A physical left edge indicator makes it easier to feel the fixed left edge.
- No special tools required. A small twist of the center collar increases or decreases arc setting.
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius.
- "Captured" screw slot prevents screwdriver slippage during adjustment
- Blue filter screen (.02" x .02") (shipped with nozzles) maintains precise radius adjustment and prevents clogging.
- 12, 15, and 18-VAN have matched precipitation rates with Rain Bird MPR nozzles.
- Quickly identify radius with Top Color-coded nozzles. Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating.
- Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters.
- 3 year warranty
We found other products you might like!