Rain Bird 5004-PC 4 in. Pop-Up Adjustable Arc Rotor
The Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor is designed to deliver superior water distribution and larger water droplets, eliminating tough dry spots.
The 5000 Series Rotor is a rugged mid-range gear-drive rotary sprinkler, offering durability, great performance, and the convenience of arc adjustment from the top. This versatile rotor offers a standard rubber cover and the convenience of reversing full-and part-circle operation (up to 360 degrees) in one unit. And, with a tree of Rain Curtain nozzles, the 5000 Series Rotor offers excellent distribution for top-notch efficiency. All of this and a proven gear-driven design, is what makes the 5000 Series Rotor one head that will "Take Performance to the Top."
Features / Benefits
- 1 complete set of standard nozzles per rotor
- 1 Set of Instructions (1 per shipment)
- Adjustment tool not included since standard flat-head screwdriver is sufficient
5000 Series Rotor Sprinkleris available in 4", 6", 12" and Shrub models.
- Standard Rubber Cover for extra protection and easy identification.
Heavy-duty cover assemblyfor extra durability in residential and commercial applications.
Enhanced Rain Curtain Nozzles- Increased radius range with less flow per nozzle - New Micro-Ramps for superior close-in watering - Nozzle Extraction Feature for easy rotor maintenance
Heavy-duty retractable springassures positive pop-down
Tree of nozzles including low angle(Angle of trajectory 10 degrees) and standard angle Rain Curtain nozzles (Angle of trajectory 25 degrees) provides 25 to 50 ft (7 to 15,2 M) distance of throw.
Top-adjust arc adjustmentrequiring only a flat-bladed screwdriver
Water-lubricated gear-drivedesign for durable, reliable operation
40- 360 degrees Arc Rotationfor reversing Full-and Part-Circle rotation in one. (A non-reversing full circle only unit is also available).
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
True 4" (10 cm) pop-up(measured from the case cover to the nozzle)
- Pressure activated multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
Reinforced flow pathfor additional side load strength
Additional o-rings and sealsfor extra protection in "gritty" water
- Precipitation rate: .20 to 1.01 inches per hour (5 to 26 mm/h)
- Radius: 25 to 50 feet (7,6 to 15,2 m)
- Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius reduction screw
- Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 bar)
- Flow Rate: .73 to 9.63 gpm (0,17 to 2,19 m3/h)
- 3/4" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing full-and part-circle adjustment 40 - 360 degrees
Manuals and Literature
- Pop-up height: Shrub: 4" (10 cm); 6" (15 cm); 12" (30 cm)
- Overall body height: Shrub: 7 3/4" (19,7 cm), 4": 7 3/8" (18, 5 cm); 6": 9 5/8" (24,5 cm); 12": 16 7/8" (42,9 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1 5/8" (4,1 cm) *Note: Pop-up height measured from cover to the nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down.
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
10 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
11 months ago
Just bought 15 of them and they sent me a complete set of nozzels for each sprinkler head and the screwdriver for adjustments.
I've read there is a clutch assembly in the sprinkler that allows you to just twist the turret to the desired position. But the manual says to turn the entire case, which I would think would either loosen the pipe thread to the left or could strip the threads if you had to go too far to the right.
Which way is the correct way to set the left edge stop point?
Turning the head into the threads on the bottom also works.
You can also take the head appart and reassemble it pointing the desired direction.
We are irrigation contractors. We install hundrds of these 5004 heads every year. We will replace only a few that have stopped rotating. Most of the bad heads we find will be 6-10 years old. They have a very good distibution rate and are easy to adjust.
Yes. As long as the fitting you are screwing it into is the same size, it will fit. (they are usually the same size). My system is a Rain Bird, but I also have some Toro heads.
Is this item a replacement?
that should meet your needs.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $31.98$50.00you save 36%Sku:F4-FC-N
- on sale $31.98$50.00you save 36%Sku:F4-PC-N