Rain Bird MPR Sprinkler Nozzle
Trusted for decades, Rain Bird MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same zone while maintaining even water distribution rates. This allows them to spray an equal distance, and to provide an equal amount of water to a given area.
A wide selection of MPR nozzles is available, so the distribution of water can be tailored to meet the unique and diverse needs of your landscape. MPR nozzles are designed to provide uniform coverage, ensuring that your lawn is green throughout, with no dry or brown spots.
- Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded™ nozzles.
- Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating.
- 1800 Series white filter (.035" x .035") screens (shipped with nozzles) maintain precise radius adjustment and prevent clogging. (5 and 8 Series nozzles are shipped with blue fine-mesh (.02" x .02") filter screens.)
- 8 Series nozzles have a lower water flow which allows more spray heads per zone.
- Matched precipitation rates across sets and across patterns in 5 Series, 8 Series, 10 Series, 12 Series, and 15 Series for even water distribution and design flexibility.
- 3 year trade warranty
We found other products you might like!