Rain Bird PVB Series PVBSTD Standard Rectangular Valve Box with Green Lid
- Rain Bird PVBSTD Valve Box
- Standard Rectangular Valve Box with Green Lid
Features & Benefits
The Professional Series Valve Box provides rugged, no-nonsense dependability, with a price tag that can meet any budget. Valve boxes shall be used as durable, rigid enclosures for valves or other irrigation system components requiring subsurface protection for installation or maintenance. The valve box shall be made of structural foam HDPE resin that is resistant to UV light, weather, moisture and chemical action of soils.
- Drop-in lockable lid
- Skid-resistant lid texture
- Double leged lid support
- Ridge adds additional support to sidewalls
- Light & durable construction
- Pre-molded pipe slots
- Bottom flanges to help prevent sinking
- Earth-friendly, LEED-compliant material made of 100% recycled materials (black boxes and black lids only)
- Lid marking area makes it easy to label the valve box
The standard PVBSTD Valve Box can comfortably fit up to 5 valves.
- Top Opening : 18¼" L x 13" W
- Bottom Opening: 21¼" L x 15-15/16" W x 12" H
- Double Ledge Lid Support
- 2-1/4" pipe slot (2 places)
Protects in-ground irrigation valves. Functions as a durable enclosure that provides easy access to valves for maintenance. Used in turf applications to house single valves, multiple valves, or other subsurface components of an irrigation system.