Rain Bird 5004-PC-SAM 4" Seal-A-Matic Rotor
- Flow Rate: 0.73 - 9.63 GPM
- Check Valve SAM: Seal-A-Matic
- Pop-Up Height: 4 inches
Features & Benefits
- The 5000 Series Rotor Sprinkler is available in 4", 6", 12" and Shrub models.
- Standard Rubber Cover for extra protection and easy identification.
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability in residential and commercial applications.
- Enhanced Rain Curtain Nozzles
- Increased radius range with less flow per nozzle
- New Micro-Ramps for superior close-in watering
- Nozzle Extraction Feature for easy rotor maintenance
- Heavy-duty retractable spring assures positive pop-down
- Tree of nozzles including low angle (Angle of trajectory 10 degrees) and standard angle Rain Curtain nozzles (Angle of trajectory 25 degrees) provides 25 to 50 ft (7 to 15,2 M) distance of throw.
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-bladed screwdriver
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation
- 40- 360 degrees Arc Rotation for reversing Full-and Part-Circle rotation in one. (A non-reversing full circle only unit is also available).
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- True 4" (10 cm) pop-up (measured from the case cover to the nozzle)
- Pressure activated multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Reinforced flow path for additional side load strength
- Additional o-rings and seals for extra protection in "gritty" water
The Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor is designed to deliver superior water distribution and larger water droplets, eliminating tough dry spots. The 5000 Series Rotor is a rugged mid-range gear-drive rotary sprinkler, offering durability, great performance, and the convenience of arc adjustment from the top. This versatile rotor offers a standard rubber cover and the convenience of reversing full-and part-circle operation (up to 360 degrees) in one unit. And, with a tree of Rain Curtain nozzles, the 5000 Series Rotor offers excellent distribution for top-notch efficiency. All of this and a proven gear-driven design, is what makes the 5000 Series Rotor one head that will "Take Performance to the Top."
Relax with the knowledge your landscape is being watered by reliable 5000 Series Rotors and industry-leading Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology. Rain BirdÂ® 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size lawns and evenly distribute water from 25 to 50 feet.
Superior Distribution Uniformity. 5000 Series Rotors with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you a consistently green lawn throughout.
Superior Wind Resistance
The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money.
Superior Close-in Watering
Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
- 1 complete set of standard nozzles per rotor
- 1 Set of Instructions (1 per shipment)
- Adjustment tool not included since standard flat-head screwdriver is sufficient
- Pop-up height: Shrub: 4" (10 cm); 6" (15 cm); 12" (30 cm)
- Overall body height: Shrub: 7 3/4" (19,7 cm), 4": 7 3/8" (18, 5 cm); 6": 9 5/8" (24,5 cm); 12": 16 7/8" (42,9 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1 5/8" (4,1 cm)
- *Note: Pop-up height measured from cover to the nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down.
- Precipitation rate: .20 to 1.01 inches per hour (5 to 26 mm/h)
- Radius: 25 to 50 feet (7,6 to 15,2 m)
- Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius reduction screw
- Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 bar)
- Flow Rate: .73 to 9.63 gpm (0,17 to 2,19 m3/h)
- 3/4" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing full-and part-circle adjustment 40 - 360 degrees
- Full circle only adjustment 360 degrees
Related Articles & Videos