Rain Bird SPB-025 1/4" in. Self-Piercing Barb Connector
Designed to deliver a smooth and predictable flow to your plants, button emitters require water to travel through a complex pathway before being expelled. The design ensures that large changes in pressure will only cause a gradual but relative change in flow to plants. Button emitters are less prone to clogging due to their complex internal water path design.
- Self-piercing barb inlet can be inserted into distribution tubing using a XM-Tool or Bug Gun (EMA-BGX) to provide a transfer fitting for 1/4" in. distribution tubing (DT-025 or PT-025).
- Outlet barb accepts 1/4" in. distribution tubing (DT-025 or PT-025)). Gray outlet barb indicates unit has unrestricted flow.
- Pressure: 0 to 50 PSI (0 to 3;5 bars)
Many thanks for your help.
Having the supply side be sharp is what makes these better than other brands. The sharp tip pierces through the 1/2" or 5/8" supply tubing. With other drip regulators you must use a tool to make a hole in the supply tubing and then insert the regulator into it.
Rain bird makes a purple colored tool to hold the regulator and punch it into the supply tubing. Also see their website for more info.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $0.61$1.07you save 43%Sku:XB-05PC
- on sale $0.65$1.14you save 43%Sku:XB-20PC-1032
- on sale $0.65$1.14you save 43%Sku:XB-10PC-1032
- on sale $0.65$1.14you save 43%Sku:XB-05PC-1032