Rain Bird 2045 A Maxi - Paw Pop - Up Impact Rotor
- Rain Bird Closed-Case Impact Rotor (2045-A)
- Series: 2045
- Pop-Up Height: 3 inches
The Maxi-Paw's powerful throw permits maximum spacing and offers superior close-in watering and uniform water distribution. Low pressure loss and an efficient, straight-through flow design conserve energy and are ideal for dirty water applications.
The optional Seal - A - Matic prevents run - off, puddling, and erosion caused by low head drainage.And most important, it 's rugged and dependable, popping up on schedule again and again because of the multi-function wiper seal.The Maxi-Paw Rotor a tradition of excellence.
Features & Benefits
- Proven impact drive.
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Five interchangeable, color-coded MPR nozzles with standard trajectory.
- Two interchangeable low angle (LA) nozzles.
- Easy to adjust, easy to service.
- No tools required to change nozzles.
- Heavy-duty plastic case with sturdy, reinforced ribbed design.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw.
- Self-flushing inner trip with improved inner trip lever.
- Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Energy efficient, low pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- 360° Full-circle OR arc adjustable from 20° to 340°.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ) minimizes side splash.
- Hooded bearing for longer life.
- Distance control diffuser pin.
- Multi-function, pressure-activated wiper seal.
- Inlet filter screen and pressure-activated wiper seal protect internal assembly from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- Combination 1/2"" (15/21) or 3/4"" (20/27) bottom inlet.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring assures positive sprinkler pop-down.
- Overall height: 9 3/10"" (23,6 cm)
- Pop-up height: 3"" (7,6 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 5"" (12,7 cm)
- Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 1.17 inches per hour (7 to 30 mm/h)
- Radius: 22 to 45 feet (6,7 to 13,7 m)
- Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 18 ft (5,4 m)
- Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1,7 to 4,1 Bars)
- Flow: 1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0,34 to 1,91 m3/h; 0,9 to 0,53 l/s)
- Combination 1/2" (15/21) or 3/4" (20/27) FPT bottom inlet1/2"" (15/21) FPT side inlet
- Nozzles: 06-red; 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige
- Low angle (LA) nozzles: 07 LA-black; 10 LA-yellow
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23° for 06, 07, 08, 10, and 12 nozzles.
- LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11°.
Related Articles & Videos
- What Are Impact Rotors?
- Impact Replacement: PGS Rotor
- Recommended Rotors from Sprinkler Warehouse
- How To Choose The Right Sprinkler Head For Your Yard
- The Different Types And Uses Of Sprays, Rotors, And Impact Sprinklers
7 months ago
The skinny little 'water saver' heads everyone wants you to use might save you water because it doesn't put out any water and little hits the ground, only putting a nice mist in the air and, I have to run 3 times as long which costs me electric. Saving nothing!
Use the Maxipaw Rain Bird 2045. Reliable, easy to adjust and gets your lawn watered.
5 months ago