|WEATHERMATIC SLW5||HUNTER MWS-FR|
|IRRITROL CL-100-WIRELESS||WEATHERMATIC RFS5|
|HUNTER WSS WIRELESS SOLAR SYNC SENSOR KIT||TORO WIRELESS RAIN SENSOR|
|WEATHERMATIC 420GLS SENSOR||HUNTER MINI-CLIK|
|RAIN BIRD RSD-BEX||TORO TRS WIRED RAIN SENSOR|
Sprinkler Warehouse is here to assist those customers unsure of the sprinkler parts or irrigation supplies they need. Below you will find the most reliable irrigation products that Sprinkler Warehouse recommends.
- TOP OF THE LINE: These products are the best quality that money can offer high-end features and benefits. When you want the best of the best, these products are for you!
- BEST VALUE: These products have all the features typically used on residential and light commercial properties at a price that gives you the most bang for your buck. These are the most commonly used items.
- LOW-COST SOLUTION: If cost is your primary concern, these products focus on basic features to get the job done. Find what you need without breaking your budget!
- Rain sensors keep your system off when it’s raining.
- Restrict your system during freezing temperatures with a freeze sensor.
- Go wireless if your situation permits – makes installation quick and easy!
- Rain sensors are a must on any irrigation system, after all, who wants to have their sprinklers running while its raining or has just stopped?
- Mounting any sensor is easy. They can be mounted on an eve, gutter, wall or fence.
The ability to water only when necessary is the ultimate goal of efficient irrigation scheduling. Today’s technology allows for installation of sensors which can measure soil moisture, rainfall totals, and even shut systems down in freezing weather. Rain Sensor units are mounted in a location exposed to normal rainfall, but outside the watering spray of the sprinkler system. Freeze Sensors are very popular in commercial settings where ice on walkways or streets can cause liability. Freeze sensors have a place in the residential garden as well.