Stop Shock 2 GFCI Outlet Tester
- Single LED provides an immediate indication of the wiring error, no need for a chart to carry, memorize or interpret!
- Advanced ground testing circuitry precisely detects the required low resistance values
- Hi-impact ABS housing withstands a 10ft drop and offers a 250-pound crush rating
- Bright 360 LED indicator light
The Stop Shock II Circuit Analyzer makes it easy to test GFCI receptacles and determine the appropriate wiring correction needed. This GFCI tester uses advanced circuitry and a patent-pending proprietary design to precisely detect the required low resistance (less than 10ohms) on ground wire and provides a clear and easy-to-understand single LED readout indication for correct wiring or Bad Ground, Open Neutral, Hot/GND Reverse, Hot/NEU Reverse and Open Hot wiring errors without the need to memorize or decipher a dual-indication chart. The Stop Shock II includes a GFCI test function to test outlets wired in parallel to GFCI circuits (bathroom, kitchen and outdoor receptacles require GFCI protection). Designed for the job site, this tester features Hi-impact ABS housing with a 250 lb crush rating and the ability to withstand drops of up to 10 feet. Backed by a lifetime warranty this tool will speed up the testing process and increase your productivity for years to come.
Features & Benefits
- Instant and easy results – no chart to carry or interpret
- Advanced ground testing circuitry
- Hi-impact ABS housing with over-molded grips
- Can withstand a 10-foot drop
- Has a 250 crush rating
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Convenience: This item does not include a chart for readings and can fit simply in your pocket.
- Patent Pending: Proprietary design precisely detects the required low resistance (less than 10ohms) on ground wire- INSTANTLY
- Merchandise: This can be placed on a clip, display, or on the counter. Can be put in the electrical area or upfront as this is a multi-use product