Victor PVC Pipe Cutter Replacement Blade 2"
- Tool Size: 2 inches
- Replacement Blade ONLY
- Compatible with the Victor VP2000 cutter
Features & Benefits
The perfect tool for cutting and working with PVC pipes. This is the replacement blade for the VP2000.
- When cutting, do not open the handle too wide. When the ratchet clicks, squeeze the handles and then cut.
- Not suitable to cut metal pipes, copper pipes, aluminum pipes, cable wires and woods.
- The old pipes are very easy to break, cut them slowly.
- In the winter season (especially in cold places), slowly cut off the pipes, otherwise they are easy to break. Or warm up the pipes before cutting off.
|Step 1||Step 2|
Loosen hex but (16) then remove screw (9) and coil spring (7)
Pull out the blade
Loosen hex nut (15) and pull out pin (10). Then the old blade will be free
For fitting up follow the opposite directions.
We found other products you might like!
- Sale Price $111.28Our Price $158.31You Save 30%Sku:VP-2000
- on sale $28.33$44.07you save 36%Sku:46310
- on sale $41.98$66.08you save 36%Sku:46350
- on sale $56.68$81.87you save 31%Sku:VP-30