Watts TK-99D Delta Lite Digital Backflow Preventer Test Kit
The Watts TK-99D hand-held digital test kit is an advanced test instrument designed to test PVB'S, SVB'S, DCVA'S, DCDA'S, RP'S, and RPDA'S. The TK-99D features a high contrast LCD display with a large 5/8 in. height Differential Character. This compact test kit features .25% Full Scale Accuracy in addition to a low battery indicator and an automatic shutdown feature to conserve battery life.
- Compact hand-held size for ease of use
- State-of-the-art accuracy of .25% of full scale for reliable testing of all types of backflow prevention assemblies.
- Easy to read high contrast LCD Display
- Low Battery Indicator shows when batteries are needed
- Automatic shutdown feature conserves battery life by turning test kit off after 15 minutes without pressure on the gauge.
- Large 5/8" in. Differential Character Display insures accurate reading of the gauge
- Durable High Impact ABS case provides water resistance
- Adjustable hand and shoulder straps for field use
- Color-coded hoses to assist tester in using test kit
- Corrosion resistant Stainless Steel needle valves with renewable seats
- Inlet pressure readout to assist in troubleshooting
- Separate "A" and "B" readings for duplex type readings
- Watts TK-99D Backflow Preventer Test Kit Specifications
- Maximum working pressure - 200 PSIG
- Maximum working temperature - 210° F
- Differential Pressure Readout - 0-200 PSI
- Separate inlet pressure readout - 0-200 PSI
- Adapters included
- Hoses - Three 36" in. color-coded hoses with female swivel couplings
- One moisture resistant instruction guide
- High contrast LCD display
- .25% Full scale accuracy
- Needle Valves - Three Stainless Steel needle valves
- Adjustable packing gland
- High impact ABS housing
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $1,505.70$4,293.49you save 65%Sku:TK-99E
- on sale $1,355.55$2,138.96you save 37%Sku:TK-9A