Large-scale pest protection for big-time results.
When insect pests or their damage appear in your lawn or landscape, take control with a product you can trust. Easy-to-use Sevin Insect Killer Granules kill more than 100 insect pests by contact in lawns, home perimeters, and ornamental and edible gardens. Broadcast the granules at recommended rates to provide uniform coverage, and then water thoroughly to release the active ingredient. The granules reach insect pests where they hide, above and below the surface, and keep on killing pests for up to three months.
How To Use
- Use when insect pests or damage first appears.
- Use rates recommended for the specific area and pest type, and provide uniform coverage over your treatment area.
- Use a drop spreader (best for small, precise areas) or a broadcast spreader (good for large areas) for lawn applications.
- Wear rubber or latex household gloves when handling or applying.
- Use outdoors only. Apply on calm days, with no rain forecast for 24 hours.
- Sweep scattered granules off sidewalks and driveways back onto lawns or gardens before watering.
- Water immediately after spreading and sweeping. Start watering at the farthest corner and work backward, avoiding contact with wet areas.
- Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated area until all dusts have settled, watering-in is complete, and the treated area has dried.
- Read the product label for listed pests, and follow application instructions thoroughly.
- Kills over 100 listed insects
- Kills above and below the surface insects
- Use on lawns, fruit & vegetable gardens, ornamental plants & shrubs, flowers and home perimeter
- Fast acting and protects up to 3 months