NDS 10" ROUND VALVE BOXES WITH OVERLAPPING COVER:
10" Round structural polyolefin valve box with bayonet twist-on overlapping lip cover with two finger holes and UV inhibitor that holds 1 valve. Depth: 10 inches; Lid: 9-5/8 inches Round; Base: 12-7/8 inches Round.
The NDS STANDARD SERIES 10" round valve boxes overlapping covers prevent dirt and grass from settling between body and cover. The bayonet twist-on cover ensures easy removal. UV inhibitors are added to prevent discoloration and deterioration; such as cracking or blistering.
- 10" round valve boxes and covers are injection molded of recycled polyolefin material with a melt index between 10-12.
- Coloring and UV stabilizers are added, along with processing lubricants when needed.
- The 10" round body shall be tapered and have a minimum wall thickness of
.200". The cover seat area shall have 6 structural support ribs on the underside of the seat, each with a minimum thickness of .250".
- The bottom of the body shall have a .250" flange.
- The 6" round cover shall have an average thickness of .187".
over 4 years ago
It measures 9.5" and doesn't work on my round box. The lady I spoke with says I'm stuck with return freight. Lesson learned 10" isn't, click on the specification tab before assuming 10 "is 10".
over 2 years ago
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $48.28$56.70you save 15%Sku:NDS-113BC
- on sale $75.58$119.70you save 37%Sku:NDS-117BC
- on sale $14.68$27.70you save 47%Sku:NDS-113C
- on sale $16.78$27.70you save 39%Sku:NDS-113CB