Weathermatic PL ProLine Modular Sprinkler Timer
ProLine was not born on an engineerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s computer screen; rather crafted by years of contractor input. If it was on their wish list, it was added to ProLine. While other controllers stop at the standard features needed to run an irrigation system, ProLine ignored the memo. It not only contains features built for the installers and end-users, but it also has features for the ones that maintain the systems. Conventional? We proudly say, Ã¢â‚¬Å“noÃ¢â‚¬Â.
More Affordable Than You Think
Anyone new to the ProLine canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t believe all thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s packed into this controller, and in most cases, the cost is less than Ã¢â‚¬Å“the other guysÃ¢â‚¬Â. Give it a try.
Easy to Program
The ProLine was engineered to be as user friendly as possible. Easy to Install. Easy to Program. Powerful features available under the hood.
The Next Level
Sure some only set the time, date, run times, and days to water Ã¢â‚¬â€œ but you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s why we added many advanced programming features giving you more power.
Time To Grow
New landscaping needs a grow-in period. ProLine can be set to temporarily do this, then return to itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s normally scheduled programming.
- 4 programs: A, B, C; program D can operate concurrently
- 8 start times per program
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Zone run times settable from 1 min. to 9 hrs. 55 min.
- Rain/Freeze sensing on/off button with Tri-Color LED indicator
- Rain delay of 1 – 7 days
- RFS5 Rain/Freeze Sensor rain delay programmable from 0 – 99 hours
- Seasonal % adjust by program, by month
- Omit time of day window, day(s) of week, and up to 7 calendar dates
- Programmable zone-to-zone delay 1 min. – 3 hrs.
- Watering days: custom days of the week, odd/even, or interval days
- Run/Soak cycles by program
- Large backlit LCD display
- Non-volatile memory – with no battery required
- Internal 120VAC/230VAC transformer with pre-installed 6’ line cord
- Manual test runs each zone with zone run times from 10 sec. – 10 min.
- Manual zone operation of a single zone (1 min. to 9 hrs. 55 min.)
- Push button manual start of a program from control panel
One-Site Diagnostic/TroubleShooting Features
- Fault review displays all faults, including open and shorted zones
- Test function using on-board multi-meter
- Built-in valve locator
- Backtrack Stored Program™
- Zone-to-zone delay
- Master valve timing sequence with zone valve programmable
- Master valve/pump start operation assignable On/Off by zone
- Clear program function
- Clear All function
- Grow-In Program