Weathermatic SilverBullet In-Line Valve with Flow Control 1-1/2 in. FPT
Valve Type: In-Line
- With Flow Control
Size: 1-1/2 in.
Features & Benefits
Weathermatic Silver Bullet HP Valves feature superior materials, four-bolt covers, an unmatched manual bleed, a shock cone to reduce water hammer and a revolutionary reverse flow design which prevents valve failure in the open position. Excellent for micro-irrigation as valve will operate as low a 1 GPH. The unique "reverse flow" porting design permits equal pressure distribution on both sides of the diaphragm, regardless of line pressure providing zero stress to prevent "stretching," a common cause of valve failure.
The newly designed Silver Bullet HP Valve includes the following features:
- New body design
- Pressure activated diaphragm
- Valve identification system
- New 5- year trade warranty
Standard Features Include:
- 150 PSI (10.3 BAR) rating
- Unique "reverse flow" design permits equal pressure distribution on both sides of the diaphragm, regardless of line pressure, providing zero stress to prevent "stretching", a common cause of valve failure.
- Reverse flow design for water conservation in the event of failure
- Diaphragm's self-cleaning ports constantly flwx, inhibiting sand and silt from blocking valve action