- You will quickly learn that making the adjustments from a standing position is quick, accurate and very easy to do. · You will no longer get (as) soaked by the adjacent sprinklers.
- No more aching back and knees from making sprinkler adjustments.
- The MP Matchstick decal is color-coded to verify that the correct model MP has been installed.
- Adjusting sprinklers is time and money to the contractor! First we eliminated the nozzle tree to save time in selecting and installing nozzles. Now the MP Matchstick makes the MP Rotator the fastest and easiest sprinkler on the market to adjust for arc & radius.
- Install the MP Rotator with the Left Edge Indicator pointing to left side of the desiredwatering area.
- With the water on and the MP Rotator in the pop-up position, rotate Arc Adjustment Ring (clockwise) to increase the arc, (counter-clockwise) to decrease the arc.
- Use the built in ratchet feature to fine tune edge alignment by simply overridingthe left or right resistance points in either direction.
- With a small flat-blade screwdriver or the MP Rotator Adjustment Tool, rotate the Radius Adjustment Screw (clockwise) to decrease radius, (counter-clockwise) to increase radius.
How do you use the MP Rotator?
The MP Rotator Nozzle is designed to attach to a pop-up sprinkler spray body to create the MP Rotator sprinkler.
In other words, you purchase a MP Rotator Nozzle and screw it to the top of your favorite brand sprinkler spray body. Once attached to the spray body, you now have a complete rotor sprinkler!
How do you know which MP Rotator to pick?
You pick which MP Rotator Nozzle based on the distance you want to throw, the spray pattern you want to cover, and the type of sprinkler body you will be attaching it to. Female threaded MP Rotator Nozzles fit the following brands of sprinkler bodies: Rain Bird, Hunter, Nelson, Irritrol, and WeatherMatic. Male threaded MP Rotator Nozzles were designed to only fit Toro brand sprinkler bodies.