Last Updated/Effective Date: 11/23/2020
Sprinkler Warehouse respects your privacy. Sprinkler Warehouse will never sell or rent any identifiable information regarding its customers to any third party without first receiving that customer's permission. Sprinkler Warehouse may ask you to provide information that personally identifies you, only for billing and shipping purposes. When you give us your information, we will only use it for business transactions between you and Sprinkler Warehouse. California residents, please see the "California Consumer Privacy Act Notice" section below.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Sprinkler Warehouse (Sprinkler Warehouse) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.SprinklerWarehouse.com Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Billing and Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Credit Card Information
- Company Name/Website (if applicable)
- Tax ID (if applicable)
Sprinkler Warehouse Secure Shopping Guarantee
Our Secure Shopping Guarantee protects you while you shop here so that you never have to worry about credit card safety. How Do We Make Shopping Safe? Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 256-bit software is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
A trusted leader in online security services GeoTrust® is the world's second-largest digital certificate provider. More than 100,000 customers in over 150 countries trust GeoTrust to secure online transactions and conduct business over the Internet. Our range of digital certificate and trust products enable organizations of all sizes to maximize the security of their digital transactions cost-effectively.
GeoTrust's world-class SSL Certificates offer fast delivery at a cost-effective price, enabling up to 256-bit SSL encryption, and include a range of GeoTrust® True Site Seals based on the level of identity verification.
GeoTrust's Signing Products represent the latest in next-generation technology for digitally signing applications, binding people and documents, and assuring code integrity to wireless platforms. The GeoTrust® GeoCenter, a robust management portal, offers 24/7 control, instant issuance, and volume pricing for GeoTrust Partners and Enterprise SSL customers. What Do We Guarantee? We are so confident that we guarantee that every transaction you make at SprinklerWarehouse.com will be safe. This means . . . You pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at SprinklerWarehouse.com.
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 on this website. In addition, we do not sell any personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
California consumers have certain rights with respect to their personal information, as described below. We are required by law to verify your identity in connection with any request in order to prevent unauthorized access to your data. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to your request. Please note that your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g., the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g., the maintenance of legal privilege). We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Requests to exercise these rights may be granted in whole, in part, or not at all, depending on the scope and nature of the request and as permitted by applicable law. Where required by applicable law, we will notify you if we reject your request and notify you of the reasons we are unable to honor your request.
What do we collect
We may use this Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to operate, manage, and maintain our business;
- to provide our products and services;
- to accomplish our business purposes and objectives, including:
- developing, improving, repairing, and maintaining our products and services;
- personalizing, advertising, and marketing our products and services;
- conducting research, analytics, and data analysis;
- maintaining our facilities and infrastructure;
- quality and safety assurance measures;
- conducting risk and security controls and monitoring;
- detecting and preventing fraud;
- performing identity verification;
- performing accounting, audit, and other internal functions;
- complying with the law, legal process, and internal policies;
- maintaining records; and
- exercising and defending legal claims.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect this Personal Information directly from California residents themselves, as well as from social media platforms (e.g., if the individual has connected a social media account to our website); joint marketing, co-branding, co-promotional, or advertising partners; and sources of demographic and other information.
Your California Privacy Rights
Request to Know and Access Information: You may access the information we maintain about you using the methods provided below. If we grant your request, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we maintain about you in the ordinary course of business. This may include what personal information we collect, use, or disclose about you. We may not fulfill some or all of your request to access as permitted by applicable law.
Request to Delete Information: You may request that we delete your personal information. Depending on the scope of your request, we may refrain from granting your request, as permitted by applicable law. For example, as permitted by applicable law, we may retain your information in our business records. You may submit a deletion request using the methods provided below.
- Opt-out of "Sale" and Certain Sharing Practices: You have a right to opt-out of certain data-sharing practices with third parties who do not act as our service providers. This is limited to the information we "sell" to these third parties. "Sell" in this case does not mean providing data in exchange for money—we don’t do that. "Sell" instead means the disclosure of data, including technical device data that doesn’t identify you directly, when a third party might use that data for its own purposes, such as for personalized advertising. The disclosure of data to these third parties, such as those discussed in the, "What Do We Collect" section above may also include your lawn irrigation, drip irrigation, hose end sprinklers, non-potable, repair parts, landscape lighting, mosquito & pest, fertilizer & weed, drainage and more. In order for you or your authorized agent to exercise this right, please fill out this web form or visit our "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" page.
- Opt-In for Minors between 13 and 16: If you are between the ages of 13 and 16, we will not "sell" your information to these third parties without authorization from you. We do not knowingly "sell" information belonging to customers younger than 13.
Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you, in terms of price or services that we offer, if you submit one of the requests listed above.
Authorized Agent: California consumers may use an authorized agent on their behalf to exercise a privacy right discussed above. If you are an authorized agent acting on behalf of a California consumer to communicate with us or to exercise a privacy right discussed above, you must be able to demonstrate that you have the requisite authorization to act on behalf of the resident and have sufficient access to their laptop, desktop, or mobile device to exercise these right digitally. If you are an authorized agent trying to exercise rights on behalf of a Sprinkler Warehouse user, please contact us at the contact information below with supporting verification information, which includes a valid Power of Attorney in the State of California, proof that you have access to the consumer’s interface, and proof of your own identity.
To Exercise Rights (other than Opt-Out of Sale):
Address: 8535 Jackrabbit Rd., Houston, Texas 77095
Telephone: 1 (877)-744-7740