Rain Bird 8005-SS-N 5 in. Adj. Arc Stainles Steel Rotor with Nozzles
The Rain Bird 8005 Series Rotor is perfect for parks, sportsfields and other large turfs.
The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor is built rugged to withstand the harsh conditions and vandalism present in commercial rotor applications.
It has been designed and tested to ensure the high reliability demanded by the market today. With its extensive customer identified features, it is versatile enough to fit all applications.
The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor, with Its extensive customer identified features and 80 foot radius, is ideal for sportsfields, parks and other large turf applications.
Features / Benefits
- 1 complete set of standard nozzles per rotor
- 1 Set of Instructions (1 per shipment)
* Adjustment tool not included since standard flat-head screwdriver is sufficient
- Memory Arc® returns the rotor to its original arc setting
- Non-strippable drive mechanism prevents damage from vandals
- Sneaker Armor construction of nozzle turret and riser withstands vandal kick
- Optional stainless steel riser model helps deter vandalism on public turf areas
- Easy; wet; dry arc adjustment with slotted screwdriver trough top of rotor from 50 degrees to 330 degrees part-circle; 360 degrees non-reversing full circle
- Full and part circle operation in one unit to reduce inventory requirements
- Left and right side trips adjustable for ease of installation without turning the case and loosening the pipe connection
- Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check device/riser to help prevent low head drainage
- Water-lubricated gear drive
- Standard rubber cap (Green)
- Rain Curtain nozzles with three ports for optimal long-range; mid-range; and close-in watering resulting in superior uniformity
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools
- Self-adjusting turbine regulator allows nozzle replacement with no other adjustments required
- Heavy duty retract spring ensures positive pop-down
- Five-year trade warranty
- Exposed diameter: 1 7/8" (4,8 cm)
- Overall diameter: 3 1/8" (7,9 cm)
- Overall height: 10 1/8" (25,7 cm)
- Pop-up height: 5" (12,7 cm)
Note: Pop-up height measured from the cover to center of the primary nozzle port. Overall body height is measured popped down
- 1" (26/34) NPT or BSP female threaded inlet.
- SAM check device holds up to 10 feet (3.1 m) of head.
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 25º.
- Rain Curtain™ Nozzles:
- 04 - black
- 06 - light blue
- 08 - dark green
- 10 - gray
- 12 - beige
- 14 - light green
- 16 - dark brown
- 18 - dark blue
- 20 - red
- 22 - yellow
- 24 - orange
- 26 - white