VB Series Valve Box
When a project requires quality valve boxes, look no further
than Rain Birdís VB Specification Series. Sure, the VB Series
may be priced slightly more than a basic valve box, but they
eliminate unnecessary expenses associated with a lesser
quality product: lost or damaged lids, crushed valve boxes,
or pest infestation, making the extra investment in the VB
Series worth every penny!
Rain Birdís VB Specification Series valve boxes are loaded with industry leading features that build in strength and durability, prevent lawn equipment damage to the lids, and eliminate the possibility of dangerous pests from inhabiting the valve box.
Features / Benefits
- Easily removable knock-outs simplify pipe placement and reduce installation time. Four equally spaced knock-outs accommodate up to 2.0" diameter pipe.
- Corrugated sides provide strength.
- Lid snaps securely into place and can be removed by inserting a finger or screwdriver at access slots.
- Interlocking bottoms allow boxes to mate
securely together bottom-to-bottom for
Protects in-ground irrigation valves.
Functions as a durable, rigid enclosure
that provides easy access to valves for
maintenance. Used in turf applications to
house single valves or other subsurface
components of an irrigation system.
- Top Opening (diameter): 8.9" (25.1 cm)
- Maximum Top: 10.7" (27.2 cm)
- Bottom Opening: 11.9" (30.2 cm)
- Maximum Bottom: 13.8" (35.0 cm)
- Height: 10.0" (25.4 cm)
The standard VB10RNDH Valve Box can comfortably fit two 1 inch valves, or one 2 inch valve.
Manuals & Literature