Antelco Low Volume Shut Off Valves 13 mm x 1/2 in. Barb x MPT
Size: 13 mm x 1/2 in.
Connection: Barb x MPT
Operating PSI: 45 PSI
Features & Benefits
The new Green Back 1/2" MNPT valve can be threaded into any 1/2" FNPTfitting for use in low-pressure applications for individual dripline control, tank valves, drain valves, or where 1/2" MNPT connections are required. On-off device to control the water flow in low-pressure irrigation systems.
- 1/2" MNPT threaded inlet
- Simple on-off operation and straight through flow
- UV stabilized materials for long life
- Operating pressure range up to 45 psi
- Green Back cap for standard irrigation applications
- For Individual dripline control, tank valves, drain valves, or where 1/2" MNPTconnections are required
- Secondary zone water diversion and flow control.
- Always install an inline valve with tubes connected to both inlet and outlet.
- Threaded Valves are suitable for individual dripline control, tank valves, drain valves, or where 1/2” MNPT connections are required.