Blazing Waterproof Medium Wire Connector
Type: Snap-Locking Waterproof Connector
Temperature Range: -40 - 400°F
Wire Range: #16 - #20
Max Voltage: 300V, 10 Amps
Features & Benefits
Able to be used outdoor for electrical use, this wire connector sets at a max voltage of 30V or 10 AMPS. This connector is great for any irrigation systems or landscape light application.
- Silicone filled connector
- For use in irrigation and landscape lighting applications
- For low voltage applications (30V Max, 10 Amps)
- Max. Voltage: 30V, 10AMPS
- Connector Size: 2.5" x 1.5"
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper
- Wire Range: Min #18/Max #10
- Temperature Rating: 90°C (194°F)
- Silicone Sealant Temperature: -40°F to 400°F
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Strip wires 1" and group bare wire ends together. Do not pre-twist solid wire. You must pre-twist stranded wire. If using both wire types, you must wrap stranded wire around untwisted solid wires.
- Insert wires through flexible sealing fingers and bend bare wire ends together into one "V-Channel." When connecting heavy solid wires, use bending sleeve/depth gauge on outer sleeve of connector. For larger connections (e.g. two #12 wires, or equivalent, or more), bend wires into the V-Channel with round hole at bottom; pull folded group of wires downward into this hole at bottom of "V."
- Separate connector, removing plastic "link" or "leg" from inner sleeve. Push inner sleeve into pre-filled outer sleeve until double-locked. Ensure that bending sleeve does not come down over either latch. Pre-filled silicone fully waterproofs the connection. Do not reuse.