Blazing Waterproof Small SnapLoc Connector
Features & Benefits
Rated #1 in the industry, this waterproof / corrosion-proof connector saves you money and time with its patented One-step installation. For use in direct bury applications, this connector needs no pre-twisting when applying in use and each connection comes pre-filled with dielectric silicone sealant ensuring never to harden.
- For use in irrigation (BVS) and landscape lighting (BLS) applications
- Low Voltage
- Silicone filled connector
- Safe, fast and reliable
- Strong wire restraint
- BVS1: Max 30V
- BVS2: Max 30V
- BLS10: Max 15V, 10AMPS
- Max. Voltage: 30V Max. building wire
- Connector Size: 1.460" x 1.04"
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper
- Wire Range: #18 SOL/STR
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
- Silicone Sealant Temperature: -40°F to 400°F
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Rotate wings fully apart beyond 90 degrees.
- Insert unstripped wires into holes. Push wires to back of the connector (wire ends should be visible through clear back of connector).
- Hold wires in place while squeezing handles together until the connector snaps shut.