Dekorra 109 Autumn Bluff Rock Cover Only Rock Enclosure
- Model: 109
- Listed Dimensions: 30" L x 23" W x 18" H
- Color: Autumn Bluff *Note: Each Rock is unique and colors will vary
- Type: Rock Cover Only
Need Assistance with Size?
Please click the text below to enter the dimensions of the device that you want to conceal and Dekorra Products will recommend the right size rock enclosure for your application.
Fits over many medium size objects. Top-quality rock enclosures made with our all-new textured material, RealRock. This gritty, tough, and variegated rock-like surface is astonishingly realistic, and blends in with other natural textures you truly have to see it to believe it. All Dekorra rock enclosures are made in the USA from recyclable materials.
With RealRock, not only do you achieve incredibly realistic aesthetics, but unmatched longevity in virtually any climate. In fact, this new material is so good, we've incorporated it into our entire product line. Very simply, it's state-of-the-art.
Features & Benefits
- Covers 16"L x 12"H Reduced Pressure Assemblies
- Hides 12"L x 14"H Pressure Vacuum
- Covers Small Pumps & Pond Filters
- Hides Valve Box Lids & Aeration Devices
- Covers Well/Septic Pipes up to 12" tall
- ASSE Certification Available
- Available in two different colors:
- FS (Fieldstone): Soft grey with a rich combination of natural tones and multicolor highlights.
- RB (Riverbed): Variegated brown with rich combinations of natural dark tones and multicolor highlights.
- New RealRock material provides the most realistic rock enclosure available anywhere
- Commercial-grade construction stands up to the elements
- Color and texture is part of the material, not painted on
- They won't fade in sun or crack in cold weather
- Heavy-duty ground stakes are supplied with each rock
- Anyone can easily install them
- Model 109 Dimensions: 30" L x 23" W x 18" H
- Weight: 4 lbs
- ASSE Classifications: Class 3 (non-insulated). Class 2 (insulated). Class 1 (insulated and heated)
- New option of PRO-R (PRO) Thermal Wall: A black polyethylene foam wall structure that can be added as an option to many of our rock models as part of the manufacturing process. Improves wall strength and insulating value. Only available on certain models.
Related Articles & Videos