Dekorra 110 Fieldstone Non-Insulated Rock Enclosure
- Model: 110
- Listed Dimensions: 39" L x 21" W x 21" H
- Color: Fieldstone Gray *Note: Each Rock is unique and colors will vary
- Type: Non-Insulated
Need Assistance with Size?
Please click the text below to enter the dimensions of the device that you want to conceal and Dekorra Products will recommend the right size rock enclosure for your application.
Rectangular shape with generous dimensions that is ideal for backflow systems. Top-quality rock enclosures made with our all-new textured material, RealRock. This gritty, tough, and variegated rock-like surface is astonishingly realistic, and blends in with other natural textures you truly have to see it to believe it. All Dekorra rock enclosures are made in the USA from recyclable materials.
With RealRock, not only do you achieve incredibly realistic aesthetics, but unmatched longevity in virtually any climate. In fact, this new material is so good, we've incorporated it into our entire product line. Very simply, it's state-of-the-art.
Features & Benefits
- Covers 26" L x 14" H Reduced Pressure Assemblies
- Hides 16" L x 20" H Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assemblies
- Hides External Water Pumps
- Address Plaque compatible
- ASSE Certification Available
- Available in two different colors:
- FS (Fieldstone): Soft grey with a rich combination of natural tones and multicolor highlights.
- RB (Riverbed): Variegated brown with rich combinations of natural dark tones and multicolor highlights.
- New RealRock material provides the most realistic rock enclosure available anywhere
- Commercial-grade construction stands up to the elements
- Color and texture is part of the material, not painted on
- They won't fade in sun or crack in cold weather
- Some models carry ASSE certification
- Heavy-duty ground stakes are supplied with each rock
- Anyone can easily install them
- Model 110 Dimensions: 39" L x 21" W x 21" H
- Weight: 10 lbs
- ASSE Classifications: Class 3 (non-insulated). Class 2 (insulated). Class 1 (insulated and heated)
- New option of PRO-R (PRO) Thermal Wall: A black polyethylene foam wall structure that can be added as an option to many of our rock models as part of the manufacturing process. Improves wall strength and insulating value. Only available on certain models.
Related Articles & Videos