1/2" FPT X .700 OD Sprinkler Riser to Drip Conversion Tee Kit with .700 OD
The 1/2" FNPT X .700 OD Sprinkler Riser to Drip Conversion Kit model SRC-25-700 is used to convert a 1/2" sprinkler riser into a low flow drip irrigation zone. The SRC-25-700 includes a 1/2" conversion adapter, a 25 PSI preset pressure regulator, and a .700 OD swivel tee to start a drip irrigation system for a landscape plantings or lawn replacement from any 1/2" sprinkler riser. Constructed of molded ultraviolet-resistant high impact plastic, the Sprinkler Riser to Drip Conversion Kit allows a 1/2" sprinkler riser to serve as the point of connection from the 1/2" riser to 1/2" dripline or drip tubing. The 25 PSI pressure regulator reduces the outgoing pressure, providing protection to the zone.
Features / Benefits
- Converts a 1/2" male pipe thread riser to a two ways .700 OD compression connection
- Allows the start of a drip irrigation zone from any sprinkler riser
- Reduces incoming water pressure to the ideal working pressure for a drip system
- Simple and easy solution for starting a drip irrigation system
- Provides flexibility in converting a 1/2" riser into a drip irrigation zone in a few steps
- Secure and easy installation of drip line or drip tubing without glue or clamps
- The tee's black insert fits all drip line or polyethylene drip tubing with .670 OD, .700 OD, and .704 OD
- High-strength plastic construction with UV protection for durability and long life
- Kit Includes: (1) 1/2" adapter, (1) 25 PSI (1.7 BAR) pressure regulator, (1) swivel tee with 60 mesh screen, .700 OD
- Maximum operating pressure: up to 100 PSI (7 BAR)
- Flow rate: up to 5 GPM (19 L/H)
- Outlet preset pressure: 25 PSI (1.7 BAR)
- Inlet: 1/2" FNPT
- Outlet .700 OD compression tee fits drip line & poly tubing with .690 OD, .700 OD, and .704 OD
- Screen: 60 mesh
- Temperature range: up to 130Â° F
- UPC code: 840620100298
- Materials: high impact plastic with UV protection
over 2 years ago
4 weeks ago
, but can I use more than one on the same line? Or would it be wiser to knock the pressure down at the input of H2O, and just use an adapter from 1/2" riser to 1/2" poly-tubing at each sprinkler I want to convert, and the H2O will deliver to all branches in the line equally?
If you still need sprinklers then use a regulator on heads that are being converted to drip.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $14.68$22.68you save 35%Sku:PSI-M30X-075
- on sale $14.68$22.68you save 35%Sku:PSI-L30X-075