- EZ-Flo Fertilizer & Insecticide Tank
Tank Size (Gallons): 10
- Fits a 36 x 24 x 24 valve box
Features & Benefits
EZ-FLO Main Line Systems attach directly to your in-ground sprinkler and/or drip irrigation system. Every time you use your irrigation system, EZ-FLO releases small, precision doses of water soluble or liquid non-hazardous fertilizers into the water stream on a consistent basis. One system will feed through both sprinkler and drip irrigation zones without the need to make any adjustments or nozzle changes to compensate for water flow or water pressure.
Main Line Systems have been designed to connect directly to your irrigation system after an approved backflow prevention device. They are designed to withstand constant static water pressure present in your irrigation system. These units are constructed of heavy-walled, UV-Resistant PVC and have no moving parts making them very reliable, dependable and maintenance-free.
The High Capacity version of our Main Line Systems includes a proprietary fill system allowing the tanks to double their water-soluble capacity. With this filling system, there is no need to remove the proportioning cap to add products. Additionally, the High Capacity models feature a larger drain valve, an automatic air vent valve, and a schedule 80 PVC body for added protection and durability. These units are constructed of heavy-walled, UV-Resistant PVC and have no moving parts, making them very reliable, dependable, and maintenance-free.
- 10 Gallon liquid capacity or 75 lbsWater Soluble Fertilizer
- Covers 75,000 square feet for the irrigated area
You Will Need An EZ-FLO Coupling Connector w/Ball Valve ; please choose the correct connector for your application when adding this item to your cart. Or you can buy one of our EZ-Flo kits that include the CBV connector .
- The system can be installed in minutes
- Any liquid or water soluble fertilizer or water-borne supplement can be delivered - no pre-mixing required
- EZ-FLO Premium Fertilizers, Organic Supplements and Premium Tested Products have been proven to provide landscape solutions
- Simply fill the system every 4 to 6 weeks and it spoon feeds your landscape every time you water
- Base refill frequency on desired results
- One System Feeds All Zones Drip or Sprinkler
- 5 Year Warranty
- Pressure Relief Valve is rated to 135 PS
Size the Model to your Landscape
What size model you choose to order is dependent on a few factors:
- What is the composition of the landscape materials? Turf uses more irrigation water than a dense ground cover or shrubs with deeper root masses.
- What products do you plan on applying through your irrigation system? Some products have higher application rates than others.
- How frequently are you willing to refill the tank?
In the end, this last point is the one that is the ultimate determining factor. If you want to refill less frequently, simply go up in size. If you do not mind refilling more often, then you can get by with a smaller size than what would be recommended. The following table identifies a typical landscape configuration and sizes that can be served with each EZ-FLO main line model along with other sizing information.
Please note that coverage levels assume a 4-6 week desired fertilizer refill cycle for EZ001-CX to EZ010-FX models. High capacity models (designated as HC) are designed for commercial landscapes serviced by professional maintenance companies. Property sizing for those units is based on a 2-3 week refill schedule. Growers and nurseries use other sizing metrics (pounds per square foot and PPM) which can be found in their related web pages..
We recommend the tank size based on the area of coverage (the irrigated area). The EZ003-CX is recommended for 15,000 square feet for the irrigated area. The size of the tank determines the refill frequency. Larger tanks can feed larger landscapes thereby extending refill times. Conversely, if you refill more often, larger landscapes can be fed with a single system.
- EZ010-FX 9.4 Gallon Tank Size 50 lbs Water Soluble Fertilizer or 9.4 gal Liquid Fertilizer. Located on Page 6 of the Installation Guide
Standard Models - 4 to 6 Weeks Refill Cycle
High Capacity Models - 2 to 3 Weeks Refill Cycle
||100% TURF - 0% OTHER
||75% TURF - 25% OTHER
||50% TURF - 50% OTHER
||25% TURF - 75% OTHER
||Up to 6,000 sq. ft.
(557 sq. m)
|Up to 7,000 sq. ft.
(650 sq. m)
|Up to 10,000 sq. ft.
(929 sq. m)
|Up to 12,000 sq. ft.
(1,114 sq. m)
||Up to 10,000 sq. ft.
(929 sq. m)
|Up to 12,000 sq. ft.
(1,114 sq. m)
|Up to 17,000 sq. ft.
(1,579 sq. m)
|Up to 20,400 sq. ft.
(1,894 sq. m)
||Up to 18,000 sq. ft.
(1,672 sq. m)
|Up to 21,000 sq. ft.
(1,951 sq. m)
|Up to 30,000 sq. ft.
(2,787 sq. m)
|Up to 36,000 sq. ft.
(3,344 sq. m)
||Up to 38,000 sq. ft.
(3,530 sq. m)
|Up to 44,000 sq. ft.
(4,088 sq. m)
|Up to 63,000 sq. ft.
(5,853 sq. m)
|Up to 75,600 sq. ft.
(7,023 sq. m)
||Up to 120,000 sq. ft.
(11,148 sq. m)
|Up to 140,000 sq. ft.
(13,006 sq. m)
|Up to 200,000 sq. ft.
(18,581 sq. m)
|Up to 240,000 sq. ft.
(22,297 sq. m)