Hendrickson PR55 40 PSI Pressure Regulator with Low-Medium Flow 3/4 in. FHT x MHT
Size: 3/4 in.
Flow Rate: 0 - 12 GPM
- Connection: FHT x MHT
Features & Benefits
The PR5500 offers exceptional outlet pressure control to provide consistent performance from 20 to 720 gallons per hour. The PR5500 offers the widest operation range available. The PR5500 effectively regulates at the following pressures: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 50 PSI, all preset to exacting factory specifications.
The unique design of the PR5500 utilizes a minimum of moving parts in a sophisticated diaphragm design that regulates itself in reaction to the overall system backpressure. The PR5500 is constructed of high-strength ABS plastic and all joints are sonic welded into a tamper-proof and impact resistant container. A variety of thread options are available for all installation specifications. All Hendrickson Bros. irrigation products are produced from the highest quality materials. Quality assurance testing for overall quality, performance, and durability is ongoing at Hendrickson Bros.
- Wide range of operation
- 1/3 to 12 GPM (20 to 720 gallons per hour.)
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 50 PSI preset pressures available.
- High-strength ABS construction.
- Thread options available for all installations
- 3/4 in. FHT inlet x MHT outlet
- Recommended operating pressure: 20-100 PSI
- Flow range per PR 25-9: .02 to 3.5 GPM (1 GPH to 210 GPH)
- Pressure regulated range: 21-28 PSI