Hunter Bluetooth Hose End Timer with 16 - 18 mm Drip Tube Adapter
- Includes one Hose End Timer
- Includes one 18mm Drip Tube Adapter
Power Source: DC Powered
Features & Benfits
Keep even the smallest areas adequately watered with BTT, a Bluetooth-enabled, battery-operated tap timer controlled via an iOS or Android smartphone. BTT is the perfect durable indoor and outdoor wireless solution for nurturing gardens, greenhouses, terraces, potted plants, flower beds, nurseries, and small lawn areas located in spaces without available in-ground irrigation.
Long-lasting alkaline batteries are included, and the timer installs in seconds to any standard hose threaded faucet. Mobile app control removes the task of reaching around shrubs or stepping on delicate plants to access the tap. The easy-to-use, in-app Cycling mode provides a variety of use for specialized applications. Users can also enable manual irrigation with the integrated push button on the timer. BTT makes simple irrigation quick, convenient, and affordable.
- Bluetooth-enabled programming for easy wireless smartphone control
- Manage unlimited number of devices
- Multilanguage mobile app
- Independent Timer and Cycling modes
- 6- and 24-hour maximum run times
- Rain Delay
- Manual push-button operation
- Automatic water shutoff after 1 hour
- Red LED low-battery indicator
- Secure passcode protection
- Rugged screen filter
- Drip system ready with optional BTT-LOC
- Alkaline batteries included
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Requires 2x AA (1.5V) alkaline batteries (included)
- Bluetooth® 4.0, Low Energy Module
- Operating temperature: 41°F to 140°F
- High-pressure solenoid diaphragm valve:
- Flow rate: 0.0083 to 15 GPM (0.5 to 900 GPH)
- Recommended pressure: 7 to 116 PSI
- iOS 9.0 or above
- Android 4.4 or above
- Optimal communication distance: 10-16'
- Max. communication distance: 32'
- Bluetooth, CE, IPX6