Hunter SJ-7512 12 in. Swing Joint w/ 1/2 x 3/4 in. MPT Swivel Connections
Features & Benefits
If you've experienced trouble installing sprinklers to correct finish grade because you can't find the right riser length...if your pipes are buried in shallow trenches and you want to retrofit to taller pop-up sprinklers...if you're having difficulty raising sprinklers buried under inches of built-up thatch...if you want to be sure when a sprinkler has heavy equipment rolling over the top it can easily be properly readjusted...then here's the perfect solution.
The Hunter Swing Joint is the simple way to adjust a hard-to-place sprinkler to its proper height and position in mere seconds. This versatile creation is available in two different versions - for new installations or for retrofits - and, with a simple twist of the wrist, either can install to virtually any position, making it the ideal option to add to sprays and rotors at any time. This is an innovative product you won't want to pass up!
- Standard configuration has swivel ells on both ends for maximum versatility
- Unique patented swivel ells can be installed to virtually any configuration, leak free
- Pressure rated to 150 psi (10.3 bars; 1034 kPa)
- SJ-506: 1/2 in. threaded ends x 6 in. length standard
- SJ-512: 1/2 in. threaded ends x 12 in. length
- SJ-7512: 1/2 in. threaded end x 3/4 in. threaded end x 12 in. length
- SJ-7506: 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. threaded x 6 in. length
- SJ-712: 3/4 in. threaded ends x 12 in. length
- SJ-706: 3/4 in. threaded x 6 in. length