Hunter PRO-SPRAY Bundle Pressure Regulating Spray Head with Check Valve with MP100090 4 in.
Features & Benefits
The ability to regulate water pressure is crucial to overall system efficiency. The gray-capped PRS40 takes all the rugged and reliable features of the Pro-Spray body and delivers efficient pressure regulation by keeping water pressure at a constant 40PSI.
The built-in regulator is proven to reduce water waste and promote healthier root zones, because water is delivered at the optimum pressure for spray nozzles. The PRS40 is compatible with both fixed-arc and Precision Distribution Control Adjustable Nozzles, and is available in Shrub, 4", 6" and 12" riser heights. It is recommended for both residential and commercial applications.
The revolutionary MP Rotator features a unique, multi-trajectory rotating stream delivery system that achieves water-conserving results. Rather than simply spray water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil and achieves an even distribution throughout the area being irrigated.
This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to traditional sprays and significantly reduces wasteful runoff. The MP Rotator can be installed onto any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming them into high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinklers with matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.
The MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems, as they provide immense range flexibility (from 5' strip to 35' radius), decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency. MPs are also perfect for revitalizing older systems a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
- Pressure regulated at 40 PSI
- Identification cap is gray for easy field ID
- Models: Shrub, 4", 6", 12"
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal with UV resistant material
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles
- Female Threaded
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
- Removable filter screen ensures hassle-free service
- Low precipitation rate
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Adjustable arc and radius
- Recommended operating pressure: 40 PSI
- Pair with Pro-Spray PRS40 to achieve pressure regulation at the head of 40 PSI
- Adding "HT" will specify male threaded nozzles
- Overall Height: 5-7/8"
- Pop-up Height: 4"
- Exposed Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Size: 1/2" female NPT
- 8' to 15' radius, adjustable from 90° to 210°