Irritrol 700 In-Line Valve with Flow Control 1-1/2" FPT
- Valve Size: 1-1/2 inches
- Flow Rate: 15 - 140 GPM
- Connection Type: Female Pipe Thread
Features & Benefits
Featuring a straight-through flow path that dramatically reduces pressure loss, the Irritrol UltraFlow Series of plastic valves leads the industry in long-term performance and reliability.
With a flow range from .1 to 180 GPM and a self-cleaning, 150-mesh stainless steel filter screen, these unique valves are ideal for a multitude of potable and dirty water applications.
A glass-reinforced nylon body and bonnet, stainless steel spring and hardware, and a rugged, nylon-reinforced Buna-N diaphragm add an extra dimension of toughness to this very durable family of valves.
- Unique straight-through flow path. Provides extremely low friction loss
- Slow-closing design. Reduces water hammer and resulting stress on the system
- Tough glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel and brass construction. Provides durability and long life
- High and low-flow operation. Ensures consistent performance in a variety of applications
- Self-flushing, 150-mesh, stainless steel filter screen on 1-, 1- and 2-inch models. Provides consistent operation
- Solenoid: 24 V ac
- Inrush volt-amp: 24 V ac-9.6 VA
- Inrush current: .4 amp
- Holding volt-amp: 24 V ac-4.8 VA
- Holding current: .2 amp
H: 5 1/2", W: 4 3/8", D: 6 1/4"
The 40 planters are next to each other and run about 100ft or more, on either side of the garages. Thanks !
Kelly Kay Miller
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $69.80$106.44you save 34%Sku:IR-700-1
- on sale $133.33$207.45you save 36%Sku:IR-700-2
- on sale $28.85$42.97you save 33%Sku:IR-700B-75